72 Spiritual Talismans of “the Supreme Secret Town House”
Taciturn-robot Talin NFT features 72 copies of
Taoist Talismans that originated from “the Supreme Secret Town House”
72. Hate evil cattle and livestock producing ghostsAllows cows to smoothly give birth and bring more prosperity to the household.
71. Hate hills and mounds, sick ghosts Hide it in the grave to suppress the ominous things which make people get sick.
70. The ghosts tired of birth and consumption will not restrain themPrevents from loss of property and wealth deficit.
69. Bloating and diet is not a ghostPrevents from starvation and inability of eating in general.
68. Tired of sickness, heavy Zangfu and short lifeAvoids severe illnesses and its sufferings.
67. Hates the ghost of fear. Protects from any scary and frightening things that can happen.
66. The ghost of disease, thief, consumptionPrevents diseases, burglary and loss.
65. Protection of Livestock and servant fleeEliminates the death of livestock such as cattle and horses, stops servants from escaping.
64. Gets rid of the ghosts of disease Prevents from long-lasting diseases and helps to get better.
63. Men and women, afterbirth bloodProtects from the blood loss (血光之災) that occurs when a child is born in the family. Birth blood (産血) was considered to be ominous back in the old days.
62. Offspring’s harmony and longevity.Provides for a prosperous and harmonious life to be passed down from generation to generations, while enjoying a long-life.
61. Tired of nightmaresPrevents you from having nightmares and helps to get a decent nights sleep.
60. Gets rid of all ghosts without any harm. Protects individuals by suppressing negative and evil energies that harms people.
59. Tired of epidemics Suppresses various viruses that make people ill. Epidemic (疫氣) is a fraud (邪氣) evil energy that has a strong propagation power. Modern viral infections can be a clear example.
58. Silkworm field and six animalsProtects the industry in which the family is engaged to its continued success. In the original talisman, the field of agricultural society (田, farmland), latent crop (蠶桑, silkworm and mulberry), and animal breeding can be considered as an industry in modern times.
57. Ward off evil spirits and restore justice, protect familyDefeats the evil ghosts and protects the family, allowing them to return to the right path.
56. Tired of rats and couple at oddsPrevents from snakes and mice from eating silkworm, while keeps the harmony between couples in the family.
55. Hates Lawsuits and quick calls Prevents from legal suits and events that happen out of sudden. .
54. A spirit that hates all kinds of strange tonguesProtects from various strange things and gossip. Strange tongues refers to a accident caused by words. For example, there is a case of quarreling with other people or being slandered.
53. Tired of the sky and earth, horses without a child Prevents horses from not giving birth and stops the order of heaven and earth becoming chaotic. The point here is, when heaven and earth are turned upside down, the situations get out of control.
52. Tired of improper silkworms and diseases A spirit that prays for good harvest and relieves pain.
51. Gets rid of the Tai Sui epidemic Eliminates the outbreak of serious infections called Tai Sui (太歲). Tai Sui (太歲) is an abbreviation of Tae Sui God (太歲神) in Taoism religious belief, and it is believed that Tai Sui should be avoided in cultural practices. With that being said, if it appears in front of you it means that there is a disaster about to happen.
50. Disgusts the corpses and evil spirits Prevents from evil goblin’s mischief. Corpse(伏尸) refers to hidden evil that secretly do bad things.
49. Avoids the three light invasion. Eliminates the natural weather damages such as strong light of nature, thunder and thunderbolt. Three light (三光) refers to sun, moon and stars.
48. Eliminates the evil ghostsBlocks the access of dead and evil spirits near the house.
47. Disgusts thieves that frighten peoplePrevents from thieves breaking in and stealing, also protect the owner from startling.
46. Disgusts the ghosts that call people by their surnames from time to timePrevents from goblin calling people’s by name and avoids harms
45. Disgusts old treesPrevents the mind from becoming a monster and hurting people.
44. Spirit that disgust prisoners.Prevents from official punishment, lawsuit and imprisonment.
43. Avoids oriental rustic energy consumption Prevents the loss of consciousness and strength from disturbing energies.
42. Spirit that eliminates the madness. Suppresses monsters that make everything abnormal.
41. Disgusts the evil starPrevents the human being from the disaster star (災星). It is a ghost that causes disaster to people. The disaster star (煞星) is a meteor that is said to be a sign of disaster. If wealth falls into a country, the star can destroy the country, likewise to the family.
40. Avoids the ghosts from God’s templeSuppresses a goblin who causes chaos in God’s shrine.
39. Housekeeper and doorkeeperSafeguards the peace of the family.
38. Disgusts snakes and any kind of insect monsters. Prevents from snakes and monsters in case of secretly injuring people. Snake (蛇蟲) can be interpreted as a bad or petty person.
37. Spirit of gold and silverCollect gold and silver in order to live wealthy, draws large amount of money into household.
36. Disgusts dog, chicken and foxes that goes to housePrevents from dangerous things that are wailing near your home or jumping over the roof, such as dogs, chickens, or foxes
35. Great spirit to seek success in allThis talisman serves to accomplish everything at your own will.
34. Dragon God is not BuddhaEverything goes smoothly with the blue dragon in power. This expression could be quite difficult, ‘dragon god’ usually refers to the east, which is the direction to divine god. The word (佛) buddha means ‘rebellious’, just like the ‘Buddha’.
33. Prevents the householdSuppresses the evil spirits out of household.
32. Spirit that blocks gossips and diseases.Prevents from bad gossips and avoids getting diseases.
31. Spirit that gets rid of ghostsDrifts apart from every evil beings.
30. Thieves cannot invade allPrevents the thieves and everything goes in accordance with one’s good will.
29. Protects your healthEliminates the evil spirits and makes healthy
28. Disgust the ghosts harming the populationProtects from Satan or demons danger.
27. Expelling the North soil lossDefeats the evil spirits and becomes rich.
26. Disgusts with the West’s dirtPrevents the population decrease by defeating the evil.
25. Suitable for official position to kill an evil demonsGets promoted to higher position and punishes the vicious characters who harm normal people.
24. Good deal for officeSupports getting promoted in the workplace.
23. Spirit that hates nightmares Prevents from negative feelings and energy, anxiety or fear that keeps disturbing.
22. Spirit that disgusts zombies which hurts peopleAvoids zombies from surrounding the city and harm human being. “Zombie” is a metaphor for some disease in Chinese medicine.
21. Spirit that disgusts human injury by livestockGuards the household owners from harms that caused by domestic animals.
20. Spirit to protect silkwormPrevents disasters or loss to wheat (silkworm) farming. ‘Silkworm’ is economically crucial insect due to its primary use for silk production.
19. Spirit that avoids demonsPrevents devils from attaching itself to the body.
18. Spirit who suffers from death and lossProtects the family while encouraging the household to flourish.
17. Spirit that disgusts damage to money or being framedPrevents from accusation of others and avoids sudden monetary losses.
16. Spirit that prevents from evil timesHarmonizes the four season’s climates and eliminates bad elements. ‘Time’ refers to the climate of the four seasons.
15. Harmonious men and women relationships Maintains a good relationship with the opposite sex, and wishes for a longer lifespan. Brings men and women’s relationship into harmony. As it is said: “Food and affection between men and women are the basic human needs”.
14. Spirits that disgusts chickens at night Prevents bizarre and sinister things happening like chickens crying in the middle of the night. Crying chickens in the middle of the night is considered an ominous sign in Taoism.
13. Spirit that disgusts water and flames Prevents from water fluids and fires. ‘Water’ means heavy rainfalls.
12. Hates the thieves, gossips and unprovoked ghostsProtects your wealth, prevents you from being judged by others and keeps you out of trouble. Unprovoked things’, term means without reason or cause and can be expressed as “unexpected misfortune”.
11. Eliminates the odds of weatheringPrevents unexpected danger and hassles. Weathering implies unforeseen risks and hardships, based on ones status could be at business or family.
10. Fills the house with gold and silver, avoids disasters to wealth. Prevents misfortune and brings property to household.
8. Spirit that hates the evil of town Prevents from cruel and vicious things.
9. Tired of six animals killing ghostPrevents livestock such as cattle and horses from dying or getting hurt. Livestock refers to six domestic animals including: pigs, cattle, sheep, horses, chicken and dogs.
7. Spirit that disgusts wars and attenuation Prevents collisions, decaying and debilitation. Simply, Prevents from weaknesses and failure.
4. Disgusts gossip, sin, violencePrevents attack, bad things and causing damage to others. viling, badmouthing, or arguing and fighting are all examples of Gossip.
5. Hates the evil spiritsPrevents getting harmed by others both mentally and physically.
6. Spirit that disgusts evilPrevents catastrophic disasters and attacks from others. In other words, people who try to lie and scam.
3. Tired of cats, dogs, self-feeding monsters. Prevent livestock from feeding on their own child. Meaning that it prevents from death in family
2. Avoids bad luck, Ying-Yang discord Prevents bad luck and harmonizes Ying-Yang energy, ensuring that everything goes as planned.
1. The kettle and dog fights the ghost with fireThe cauldron makes sound and the dog jumps to the bed to halt the howl and fight the fire. The sound of household items, as well as the dog running to the bed and howling, means an unpleasant sign and the light of the fire foretells disasters.